First post & current skincare routine

Hello there!

I'm Sarah, 20 years old, a third year uni student and potentially a new blogger (maybe??? we shall see).

Over the past year I have been making a concerted effort to improve my skin with a precise routine. Gone will be the days of micellar water and Morrison branded moisturisers. Oh yes, I will attempt to unlock the smooth, glowy destiny of my face.

So, a little bit about my skin. I have dry skin that's prone to congestion, with whiteheads and the occasional large and painful spot. My skin tone could definitely be more even, with redness in my cheeks. I have some slight PIH around the mouth and on the sides of my face. I have some fine lines around my eyes and on the forehead. Up till 6 months ago, I never wore sun-cream.

There.
Everything's on the table.

My current routine:
- The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil (PM only)
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Cleanser
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Serum
- The Body Shop Tea Tree  Night Lotion (PM only)
- Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream
- Morrison's Enrich Aloe Moisture Lotion
- Hawaiian Tropic Air Soft Face Spf 30 Lotion (AM only)

As you can probably guess, The Body Shop is my first port of call..

Some of the products mentioned, and a fake plant because I'm aesthetic af

So far this routine is working well for me. I have been introducing products slowly (1 every 2+ weeks) so I know if it's causing a breakout. As of yet, I have not found a moisturiser that I like and I'm always on the look out for another sunscreen. I have a loooooong list of things I want to buy and a large shelf of things waiting to be patch tested. Stay tuned for some reviews!

Anyways, this was my first every post. I hope it's lucid enough read. I don't really know where this blog-thing will go, but I hope you enjoy it!


Comments

Popular Posts